- Category: Free shipping, homeschool, learning math facts, math facts, memorize, School, strategies
- Published Dated: November 28, 2017
- Written by: Susan
Free Shipping now on U.S. purchases of $20 or more!
Longevity Publishing is offering free shipping through January 1, 2018. But don’t wait to order. December vacation time is a perfect time to get started on using the math facts program to teach math facts to your children. If you are a classroom teacher, you will have time to prepare lessons using these unique workbooks.
Each workbook comes with instructions, strategies, record-keeping pages, answer pages, lots and lots of practice and review worksheets and more!
The workbooks give you permission to make copies for your home, homeschool, or classroom.
- View sample pages on this website.
- Read about the different tricks and strategies in the Blog.
- See our free tips to teach math facts.
Note: Children need to show understanding of what the math facts means before we give them a way to memorize the answers.
Example: If they can count on fingers or draw a picture to show 6 + 8 =14, and they already know 7+7 is 14, then let them see how “Number in the Middle” strategy will help them remember 14 as the answer. Then no more counting on fingers!